Why Join REPs?
The badge that inspires confidence in YOU – Join over 20,000 like-minded professionals and be a part of the largest register for the health and fitness industry in the UK
Since its launch in 2002, membership of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) has provided employers, customers and health care professionals with the assurance and confidence that registered instructors and trainers have the knowledge, competence and skills to perform specific roles – meeting the all-important standards set by the industry. Join today and you will both enhance your employment prospects and inspire customer confidence by having the industry recognised badge. Don't just take our word for it though: over 20,000 health and fitness professionals agree and benefit from being a REPs member.
This makes REPs the largest and longest established independent public register for the Health and Fitness Industry in the UK.
Registering with REPs means you:
• are part of the largest community of qualified exercise professionals
• enhance your employability
• have a clear career pathway and opportunities to develop your skills through quality assured training providers
• are recognised globally through ICREPs (International Confederation of REPs)
• differentiate yourself from someone with little or no training
• Promote your professional services – create a searchable profile page on our Members Directory including an email link without having to share your details. You can add a photo, information about your services and links to your social media sites so potential clients can directly contact you.
• Enjoy total peace of mind – be protected with specialist insurance that includes public liability and personal accident cover. You will also have the support of a legal helpline providing advice, assistance and counselling when you need it.
• Develop your skills with industry recognised training – develop your career with over 2000 endorsed training programmes that cover a multitude of disciplines, all independently quality assured by PD:Approval and easily searchable using the PD:Portal.
• Be able to work globally – REPs is the sole membership organisation that represents the International Confederation of REPs (ICREPs). This means that your qualifications will be recognised in the nine other ICREPs member countries, which include the USA and Australia.
• Learn from industry experts – filled with the latest fitness and coaching tips from some of the industry's leading voices, you will receive a subscription to the REPs member magazine - Fitness Matters.
• Learn, share best practice and network – you will have opportunities to attend industry events, engaging with and focusing on a range of areas within the health and fitness industry.
• Access exclusive member benefits – these include free and discounted education from some of the biggest names in the industry and discounts on branded merchandise and clothing, fitness specific software and fitness equipment.
• Keep your finger on the pulse of the world of health and fitness – receive a regular enewsletter containing offers and the latest news and insights from the industry.