Instructors wishing to join REPs UK with qualifications gained in Australia, New Zealand or South Africa may join with their relevant Register's membership certificate
This letter of portability (or overseas membership certificate) should be sent with your application form and additional supporting documents to the address below.
All members of the Register, regardless of which pathway you register through, are required to hold a minimum of £5 Million civil liability insurance. This may be purchased through REPs, or you can provide evidence of an insurance policy you already hold. For details of REPs Insurance please check details of our insurance policy here.
Joining Checklist -
To complete your application you will need:
- Registration form
- Confirmation of Insurance - If you will not be purchasing insurance through REPs, please provide a copy of your own insurance policy, or if you are covered by your employers insurance please provide a signed letter from your employer confirming this.
- Payment - Please include a cheque or include your card details on your application form.
Please post your completed application form and all supporting documents to:
Off Amberley Road
Leeds LS12 4HP
We aim to process your complete application for registration within 28 days of receipt and we will post out your certificate of registration, membership card and other materials in our welcome pack. Overseas/older qualifications may take longer to be assessed.
Important registration notes:
- When signing up to the Register, you are agreeing to abide by the REPs Code of Ethics and Conduct and declare that all information provided is correct and true, and that no material facts have been omitted or mis-stated.
- REPs is under new management from 01 August 2016. Please be aware that all payments will show as being paid to Coachwise on your bank statement.
- You are not covered on the REPs insurance until your membership has been verified and confirmed by the REPs team.