Boost your CPD record by taking some high quality online learning from some of our partners.
Discounted Strength and Conditioning Education
Strength and Conditioning Education have been developing and delivering high quality education for fitness professionals for many years. Founded in 2011, the company specializes in performance-based education that allows trainers to develop into coaches, get better results with their clients and work with athletes from all sports as an S&C coach.
Don’t forget to take advantage of your members 10% discount on their course portfolio.
- Fundamentals - 16 CPD Points
The strength and conditioning Fundamentals qualification is for people who are looking to get an excellent grounding in all things movement, strength, power and coaching and currently have little or no experience or qualifications in the area.
Over 12 online modules you’ll learn exactly how the best coaches get results, you’ll even be able to download actual programmes used with athletes, sports teams and individuals to use instantly in your sessions.
- MSP Performance Coach Online Only -16 CPD Points
Complete the online learning within their Movement Strength and Power (MSP) programme and benefit from the huge amount of resources available.
Build up your fitness business to provide consistent results, profits and freedom!
The Youth Strength and Conditioning Assistant Coach course is a fully online entry level course aimed at parents and people who work with young people on a voluntary basis. This course teaches you the do’s and don’ts of youth fitness.
NPE – free ebook
NPE is the leading Business Coaching company for Fitness Business Owners to grow their business and create the life they want. NPE offers REPs members a FREE ebook.
Whether you are just starting out or have already owned a business for some time… EVERY business owner needs an (updated) business plan to drive success.
The NPE guide covers the nine biggest gaps in (almost) every business plan and how you can avoid making the big mistakes that cause so many to close their doors.
- How to identify what your business plan is right now - even when you don’t think you have one
- Keys to building your business around the right clients (to ensure more profit and fun!)
- What every business plan must include to avoid financial pressure and stress (from lack of planning)
- How to avoid running out of cash from flawed projections (which is why most go out of business)
- The all-important connection between your personal development plan AND your business plan
- And much, much more!
Use this guide to put together the business plan that will help you weather the storms and then crush your business goals.
Other free resources will be added in due course.