Manage My Membership
Updating your Membership
If you wish to add a new qualification to your membership please follow the details below.
Adding a new qualification to your existing membership
If you have achieved a new REPs entry qualification you can login to your Members Area and submit a copy of the certificate for us to approve and amend your membership details.
Alternatively, you can post a copy of the certificate to REPs, Chelsea Close, Off Amberley Road, Armley, Leeds, LS12 4HP.
Updating your existing membership to Level 4 Strength and Conditioning and/or Specialist Exercise Instructor
To join as a Level 4 Strength and Conditioning Instructor you will need to hold the following qualifications:
• Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification (including Level 2 GYM)
• UKSCA certified or REPs recognised Level 4 Strength and Conditioning qualification
The following prerequisites exist for being awarded Level 4 Specialist Exercise Instructor status:
• Registration status of full Level 3 Exercise Referral Instructor on the register*
• 150 hours of relevant professional practice at Level 3 in designing, delivering, monitoring, adapting and tailoring exercise programmes for individuals. This should be evidenced in the CV and/or reference letter
• At least one Level 4 REPs recognised Specialist Exercise Instructor qualification
* The only exception to the requirement for Level 3 Exercise Referral is where a member was registered at Level 4 prior to September 2011/where a Level 4 award was achieved prior to September 2011 AND the instructor holds another Level 3 fitness qualification.
Level 4 Joining Checklist
To complete your application you will need:
• Photocopies of qualification certificates – these must include a copy of the required Exercise Referral or Personal Trainer qualification and your Level 4 qualification. Please do not send us originals as we are unable to return them. Each certificate must be signed and dated by a responsible person (ie line manager, tutor, or a REPs Level 4 member)
• Letter of Authenticity – confirmation by the responsible person stating they have seen original copies of qualification certificates and that they have signed and dated each copy. Download a template Letter of Authenticity here.
Please note: Level 4 Specialist Exercise Instructors should refer to the REPs Code of Ethics and Conduct with regards to CPR training as it is likely that they will require CPR for working with the client groups of these units.
Please post your completed application form and all supporting documents to:
Off Amberley Road
Leeds LS12 4HP
We aim to process your complete application for registration within 28 days of receipt and we will post out your certificate of registration, membership card and other materials in our welcome pack. Overseas/HE/Yoga/Level 4 and older qualifications may take longer to be assessed.
There are three ways in which you can renew your REPs membership and insurance.
Login to your Members Area to renew.
Call 033 0004 0004. Please have your membership number and payment method to hand.
Download a registration form and post it to REPs, Chelsea Close, Off Amberley Road, Armley, Leeds, LS12 4HP
If your annual membership lapsed over two years ago you will need to re-apply.
Edit my Online Profile
Click here to edit your profile.