Members wanting to join REPs who have not completed an awarding body qualification i.e. training from a Guru or Yoga school, will need to hold a qualification from:
- British Wheel of Yoga
- Graduate of a British Wheel of Yoga recognised school, as detailed on this attached link
- A 200 (+) hour Yoga Alliance qualification
- An awarding organisation Yoga qualification
- Independent Yoga Network, as detailed on the attached link.
If you are looking to work within the fitness industry and study Yoga or Pilates then it is encouraged that you undertake your qualification via an awarding organisation.
Joining Checklist -
If you hold one of the above, to complete your application you will need:
- Register Online.
- Photocopies of Qualifications - Each photocopied certificate must be signed and dated by a responsible person and submitted with a 'letter of authenticity', see below. If you are a member of IYN please also send proof. Please do not send us originals as we are unable to return them
- Payment online by Credit or Debit card.