Joining With UK qualifications
All members of the Register, regardless of which pathway you register through, are required to hold a minimum of £5 million civil liability insurance. This may be purchased through REPs. For details of REPs Insurance please check details of our insurance policy here.
Those with recent UK fitness qualifications can register with REPs online. Before you begin the form, please make sure you have the following checklist completed to support your application.
Joining Checklist -
- Scanned copies of all your industry qualifications, including your Level 2 (pre-requisite) certificates.
- If you will not be purchasing insurance through REPs, please provide a copy of your own insurance policy, or if you are covered by your employers insurance please provide a signed letter from your employer confirming this.
- Payment method - you can pay for your REPs registration online.
These must be in a .jpg format for certificates.
We aim to process your registration within 28 days of receipt and we will post out your membership information of registration, membership card and other materials in our welcome pack. Overseas/HE/Yoga/older qualifications may take longer to be assessed.
Important registration notes:
- You are not covered on the REPs insurance until your membership has been verified and confirmed by the REPs team.
- When signing up to the Register, you are agreeing to abide by the REPs Code of Ethics and Conduct and declare that all information provided is correct and true, and that no material facts have been omitted or mis-stated.
- Members of the Register must be able to demonstrate they remain in good professional standing by engaging in appropriate continued professional development (CPD) activities.