Joining with EU Qualifications
All members of the Register, regardless of which pathway you register through, are required to hold a minimum of £5 million civil liability insurance. This may be purchased through REPs. For details of REPs Insurance please check details of our insurance policy here.
If you received your fitness qualifications in an EU country you can register with REPs, provided your qualifications have been recognised by EREPS. Please contact EREPS to have your qualifications verified and if successful, EREPS will issue you with with a certificate which you can submit with a copy of your original qualification(s) to join UK REPs.
For all other European qualifications they will need to contact an approved test centre to achieve a REPs recognised qualification.
Joining Checklist -
To complete your application you will need:
- Register Online
- Copy of your EREPs certificate or letter.
- Copy of your qualification(s).
- Payment by Credit or Debit card online.
We aim to complete the process of your application for registration within 28 days of receipt and we will post out your membership card and membership information. Overseas/older qualifications may take longer to be assessed.
Important registration notes:
- You are not covered on the REPs insurance until your membership has been verified and confirmed by the REPs team.
- When signing up to the Register, you are agreeing to abide by the REPs Code of Ethics and Conduct and declare that all information provided is correct and true, and that no material facts have been omitted or mis-stated.
- Members of the Register must be able to demonstrate they remain in good professional standing by engaging in appropriate continued professional development (CPD) activities.