NOTICE TO REPs MEMBERS:
We have noticed that training providers have started to offer non awarding body certificates and just their in-house certificate for qualifications that give entry to the REPs register. Please note that REPs WILL NOT accept a qualification without an awarding body logo. Please ensure that before you enrol you get confirmation that you will receive a certificate from an awarding organisation without having to pay additional fees.
The following qualifications are not recognised and will not give you entry onto REPs.
This list is not extensive as it is not possible to list qualifications which are not known to REPs. All qualifications recognised by REPs are listed on our Quality Training Portal.
- BSY PT and Gym are not accepted
- BTEC National Diploma/BTEC Higher National Diploma
- Hypnotherapy Centre of Excellence
- Physiotherapy degrees
- Pilates Institute qualifications are not accepted unless sent with an Awarding Organisation (AO) certificate that is recognised on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF)
- Pilates Foundation qualifications are not accepted unless sent with a recognised QCF AO certificate
- Stonebridge College qualifications are not accepted unless sent with a recognised QCF AO certificate
- STOTT Pilates qualifications are not accepted unless sent with a recognised QCF AO certificate
- Zumba qualifications are not accepted unless sent with a recognised entry QCF AO certificate
Training Providers not recognised
This list shows training providers who are displaying SkillsActive, REPs and/or CPD point logos but who have not been quality assured through our endorsement process or who have had their endorsement terminated as a result of sanctions.
The following providers are not recognised by REPs as endorsed providers. Any CPD training they offer is not recognised and learners will not receive CPD points:
- Personal Training Qualifications
- Train Together Fitness
- Metafit Ltd
- FITTCo, Wales
- Bokwa Fitness