REPs are delighted to be endorsing the all-female fitness professional’s conference, which takes place on 7th March 2015 at the Holiday Inn Guildford. REPs members will be able to gain 3 CPD point by attending.
WIFE Conference aims to empower, motivate and support females working in the fitness industry. Through bringing together fourteen top female speakers and presenters who have developed successful businesses, or work in specific niches, delegates will benefit from hearing about their achievements, insights and advice.
WIFE Conference seeks to create an opportunity for the sharing of ideas, business strategies and common issues affecting women working in the fitness industry today. A wide range of topics will be covered throughout the day including marketing, social media, eating disorders, business development, local and national publicity, developing an international fitness business, female health, creating a brand and building credibility, physical health and mental well-being as well as an expert panel who will be ready to debate and answer questions from delegates.
In addition this ground breaking conference aims to provide female fitness professionals with an opportunity to network with like-minded women working in the industry and encourage the sharing of ideas as well as offering support and advice.
WIFE Conference Founder and HostJacqueline Hooton Fitness Tutor and creator of Educated Fit teaching fitness professionals the skills of presenting, teaching and public speaking and finalist in the UK Active Physical Activity Professional of the Year.
- Katie Bulmer-Cooke who recently appeared on BBC 1’s The Apprentice and named UK Fitness Professional of the Year and Personal Trainer of the Year.
- Charlotte Ord two times winner of Personal Trainer of the Year and Fitness Expert for the Sunrise show on Sky TV as well as trainer on ITV’s The Biggest Loser.
- Rachel Holmes one of the UK’s best known Fitness Presenters and owner of Choreographytogo, Fitness Pilates and Kick Start Fat Loss.
- Jenny Burrell from Burrell Education and the UK’s leading-edge professional in the field of modern Pregnancy, Post Baby, 3rd Age and Female centred health.
- Yvonne Radley media expert creator of Big Me Up Media responsible for helping many fit-pros gain exposure and publicity including Katie Bulmer-Cooke (also presenting at WIFE).
- Dal Rai-Dhaliwal the UK’s first Indian female health fitness TV Presenter and co-producer of a variety of TV and radio shows and fitness expert for BBC Asian Network.
- Christianne Wolff celebrity trainer, fitness columnist and author of The Body Rescue Plan and regularly featured in national newspapers and magazines as well as on TV and radio.
- Rachel Hobbs performance Dietician to a variety of GB elite athletes as well as an international athlete in Powerlifting and current British Record Holder and European Champion.
- Nicola Hobbs teacher of yoga for athletes and sports teams and yoga therapy for those going through depression, eating disorders, or any kind of mental health challenge. Nicola is also an Olympic Weightlifting English champion.
- Chris Tuck creator of Breaking the Cycle Health and Wellness programmes and author of her ‘Through the Eyes of a Child’ as well as campaigner for raising awareness of childhood abuse.
Expert Panel Guests
Lucy Doyle, Phoenix Rain and Cori Withell to discuss issues affecting mental health, realistic versus unrealistic aesthetic goals and eating disorders.