We are pleased to announce 100% ownership of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) as we strive to enhance the offer to members and ultimately improve the service of the register. While doing so, we are committed to working with the industry to ensure that REPS is current and fit for purpose.
Throughout all of our work we will ensure that the qualification and CPD offer from REPs meets the current national and professional standards expected by employers. We will also work with an independent endorsement provider to ensure the provision of our service meets the required high quality.
Fitness professionals make a significant and vital contribution to an active nation. Whether this is a personal trainer, leader or an instructor, these individuals provide the excellent experiences needed to ensure that people across the UK become and stay active. We intend to provide the necessary high quality support to help them in their everyday efforts. To do this we will:
- Bring the register back to life and make sure more people can access the opportunities available from being part of the most recognised register for the fitness industry.
- Provide benefits that work for our members.
- Keep members up to date with the latest industry information.
- Enhance our customer experience.
- Make it easy for members to promote themselves as fitness professionals.