REPs recognises that there are a number of practicing fitness professionals who hold alternative yoga qualifications.
Joining Checklist -
To complete your application you will need:
- Registration Form
- Yoga Application Form - If you hold a British Wheel of Yoga qualification, an awarding organisation yoga qualification (as listed on our training provider directory), are currently registered with the Independent Yoga Network (IYN) or you are a graduate of an IYN member school, you will not need to fill out this form
- Industry CV
- Photocopies of Qualifications - Each photocopied certificate must be signed and dated by a responsible person and submitted with a 'letter of authenticity', see below. If you are a member of IYN please also send proof. Please do not send us originals as we are unable to return them
- Referral Letter - from your employer or a peer
- Confirmation of Insurance - If you will not be purchasing insurance through REPs, please provide a copy of your own insurance policy, or if you are covered by your employers insurance please provide a signed letter from your employer confirming this.
- ayment - Please include a cheque or include your card details on your application form
Please post your completed application form and all supporting documents to:
Off Amberley Road
Leeds LS12 4HP
If you wish to re-register you can download a re-registration form, re-register online or call 033 0004 0004.
We aim to process your complete application for registration within 28 days of receipt and we will post out your certificate of registration, membership card and other materials in our welcome pack. Overseas/older qualifications may take longer to be assessed.