All members of the Register, regardless of which pathway you register through, are required to hold a minimum of £10 Million civil liability insurance. This may be purchased through REPs, or you can provide evidence of an insurance policy you already hold. For details of REPs Insurance please check details of our insurance policy here.
Those with recent UK fitness qualifications can register with REPs online. Before you begin the form, please make sure you have the following checklist completed to support your application.
Joining Checklist -
- Industry CV - giving details of your work in the health and fitness industry. If you are new to the industry you are not required to enclose a CV.
- Scanned copies of all your industry qualifications, including your Level 2 (pre-requisite) certificates.
- Evidence of Insurance - If you will not be purchasing insurance through REPs, please provide a copy of your own insurance policy, or if you are covered by your employers insurance please provide a signed letter from your employer confirming this.
- Payment method - you can now pay for your REPs registration online.
These must be in a .jpg format for certificates, and .doc files are acceptable for CVs.
Important registration notes:
- When signing up to the Register, you are agreeing to abide by the REPs Code of Ethics and Conduct and declare that all information provided is correct and true, and that no material facts have been omitted or mis-stated.
- REPs is under new management from 01 August 2016. Please be aware that all payments will show as being paid to Coachwise on your bank statement.
- You are not covered on the REPs insurance until your membership has been verified and confirmed by the REPs team.
If you wish to send a postal application please download a registration form.
If you wish to re-register you can download a re-registration form, re-register online or call 033 0004 0004.
We aim to process your complete application for registration within 28 days of receipt and we will post out your certificate of registration, membership card and other materials in our welcome pack. Overseas/older qualifications may take longer to be assessed.