A REPs membership is considered the badge of professionalism by the fitness industry. A REPs membership will also help enhance your employment prospects, with a range of exercise and fitness facilities only employing REPs members.
REPs membership can provide more than just a badge to enhance your professional image. It differentiates you from someone with little or no training.
Being a member of REPs means that you:
- Meet the agreed National Occupational Standards, which describe the knowledge, competence and skills of good practice
- Hold recognised and approved qualifications
- Are competent in the work place
- Are committed to ongoing professional development
- Have insurance
- Insurance - Public liability insurance offering value for money including personal accident cover. Included within your insurance policy is a legal helpline, providing advice, assistance and counselling when you need it
- Training portal - Research your training options and access high quality CPD by searching the list of REPs’ recognised Training Providers approved by SkillsActive
- Journals, resources and support - Receive journals and access members' resources
- Events - Opportunities to attend events, engaging with and focusing on a range of areas within the fitness industry
- Discounts - Receive exclusive discounts on leading highstreet and fitness brands, fitness equipment, health care and much more!
- Your public profile - create a searchable profile page including an e-mail link without having to share your details. You can add a photo, information about your services and links to your social media sites so potential clients can directly contact you