We believe all our customers and members should receive the best possible standards of customer care.
To ensure you receive the highest quality service we aim to:
- Deal with your enquiries professionally, politely and accurately
- Offer choices about how and when to contact us
- Respond to e-mails within 3 working days
- If we cannot answer your query ourselves we will try to put you in touch with someone who can
When you register with REPs or renew your registration, we will:
- Enable you to track the progress of your application online within 5 working days of receipt
- Inform you of any additional information or documentation needed within 14 days of receipt
- Complete the registration process and post documentation to you within 28 days (for qualifications from our list of published qualifications)
- For re-registration we will complete the process and post documentation to you within 7 days
- Inform you of the reasons why your application is unsuccessful. We will also offer advice and guidance on what you can do to become eligible for registration. (Please note for applications sent with ‘other’ or ‘non listed qualifications’ this can take up to 21 days depending on the evidence provided and if the application needs to be assessed by an independent panel)
If you send us updated qualifications we will process the update within 14 days.
When you make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 working days
- Investigate and inform you of progress within 28 days
If you feel that we have not met any of the above please visit our Complaints page.