We believe all our customers and members should receive the best possible standards of customer care.
To ensure you receive the highest quality service we aim to:
- Deal with your enquiries professionally, politely and accurately
- Offer choices about how and when to contact us
- Respond to e-mails within 7 working days
- If we cannot answer your query ourselves we will try to put you in touch with someone who can
When you register with REPs or renew your registration, we will:
- Inform you of any additional information or documentation needed
- Complete the registration process within 28 days (given the correct documentation and payment is received)
- Please note, for applications that need to be assessed by an independent panel (e.g. non-listed Yoga qualifications), this may take longer while we await decisions
- Inform you of the reasons why your application is unsuccessful
- We can offer advice and guidance on what you can do to become eligible for registration
When you make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 7 working days
- Investigate and inform you of progress within 28 days
If you feel that we have not met any of the above please visit our Complaints page.